The typical Fortune 500 company has experienced a 15%-25% increase
in software license maintenance fees over the past few years*.
While effective license management can reduce the overall costs of software
by as much as 20%**, many senior IT executives face the difficult
challenge of having to align software strategy with business needs without having
complete visibility into their software infrastructure.
Fortune 1000 companies are using Blazent IT Intelligence Software
to resolve these software optimization issues. This break-through
technology delivers real-time information for enterprise wide IT
infrastructure, enabling executives to make actionable business
decisions about their IT investments. Blazent Software Optimization
provides the following benefits to senior IT executives.
- Software Rationalization. A holistic view of licenses purchased,
deployed and utilized.
- Software Compliance. Determining whether the company is compliant
- Software Standardization. Simplification and standardization
of software versions and packages.
- Software License Agreements. Effective vendor management
and negotiation through visibility into over- and under-purchased licenses.
I would like to offer you the opportunity to learn more about the value
that Blazent can bring to your business by providing the following.
- Software Optimization Webinar. How Blazent solutions resolve
Software Optimization issues.
- Case Study. How Blazent solutions enabled a
Global Manufacturer to project seven figure cost savings.
- Business White Paper on Software Optimization
To access these offers or learn more about Blazent IT Intelligence Software,
please CLICK HERE
* AMR Research report quoted in “Major Shifts in Software
Licensing Expected”, Erika Morphy, 3/25/04, http://crm-daily.newsfactor.com/story.xhtml?story_id=23489
** F. O’Brien, J. Heine, J. Disbrow, A. Park, F. DeSalvo, J. Mein, P. Adams,
“IT Asset Management: Client Issues for 2004”, 9/11/03, 4.
Blazent, Inc, San Mateo Centre, 1820 Gateway Drive,
Suite 200, San Mateo, CA 94404
To unsubscribe from Blazent, Inc. mailings send an email to email@example.com