Security Training: Ethical Hacking and Computer Forensics
Discount for I-Entry Management News!
The “Homeless Hacker,”
Adrian Lamo, something of a legend among hackers for his brazen
exploits, media savvy and rootless lifestyle was arrested
last week on charges that he hacked the New York Times, viewing
confidential employee records and running up fees of up to
$300,000 on the paper's Lexis-Nexis account. Yahoo! and eBay
have all also been victims of hacker attacks.
Don’t let your company be the next to suffer.
You have to think like a hacker to stop an attack !
Vigilar, the industry’s leading Information Security
training provider, is now showcasing our most demanded courses:
Computer Forensics and Hacking and Assessment. Learn from
the experts, and gain the skills necessary to combat the
worst hacker threats.
Call Vigilar today! 1-866-365-8401
Computer Forensics Overview:
- Introduction to Computer Crime
- Disk Storage Concepts
- Forensics Examination
- Electronic Discovery and Digital Evidence
- Tools of the Trade
- Seizure Concepts
- Electronic Discovery, and Acquisition
- much more...
and Assessment Overview:
- Understanding Attackers
- Open Source Intelligence
- Securing the Perimeter
- Scanning Networks for Vulnerabilities
- How Attacks Work
- Common Vulnerabilities Within Windows
- Common Vulnerabilities Within UNIX
- Designing Secure Networks
- much more...
The Value of Vigilar Training:
- Courses offered nationwide
- Industry renowned instructors
- Highest pass rate in the Industry
- Unmatched learning environment
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee